DigiEye Control Center Premium
The DCC Premium is a complete control centre for supervision and total remote management of DigiEye systems over IP networks.
The Client Server architecture allows to design the control room according to the end-user’s needs, from a single operator to a complex structure organized on multiple multi-monitor workstations for each type of operator.
The DCC Premium solution complies with the applying Privacy norms and all the operations are stored in dedicated files.
- Live viewing of cameras connected to the DigiEye systems through customized masks which can be activated manually or with cyclic programming.
- Multi-level graphical maps Reception of alarms from remote DigiEye systems and subsequent alarmed automatic recall of video, maps, operating procedure and acoustic warning.
- Playback of recorded video/audio of remote systems and backup of the sequences of interest.
- Remote control of PTZ cameras and bi-directional audio.
- Sophisticated image processing of video recorded on Digieye systems for accurate post-event analysis.
- Management of groups/users with customizable privileges and desktops.
- Fully compliant with the latest Privacy regulations on personal data protection which will substitute the European directive n. 95/46/CE.
The DCC Premium is a distributed application with a centralization server (DCC Premium server) and one or more clients (DCC Premium Workstations) connected to the server, via LAN.
The DCC Premium Server is responsible for the user account authentication and for the alarms logging.
It includes as follows:
- DCC PREMIUM SERVER APPLICATION: which allows additional workstation configuration; centralisation server maintenance and it can be used as workstation.
- DATABASE SERVER: DCC Premium stores and organises all information related to the Centre in a database. It is a system service that starts automatically when Windows starts.
- DGI SERVICE: which is a proprietary software responsible for the alarm logging, polling, and of the workstations users authentication.
- RADIUS SERVER: option that is an authentication server for the DigiEye Centralization. It manages users authentication, and it can be linked to Active Directory supported network on MS Windows.
Up to three workstations, the DCC Premium Server can be used as a workstation. For more than three workstations, the DCC Premium Server cannot be used as a workstation.
The Additional Workstations include:
- ALARM LOGGER: the user can monitor alarm notifications from the DCC Premium Server. These information are shared between all workstations.
- VIEW BROWSER: which deals with the creation and visualization of surveillance views and guard tours. The user may establish a video streaming connection for each selected camera in each camera object. All views are stored in a view list and may be recalled with a simple mouse click. A duration time is associated to every view in the tour. This way, when the user runs the tour, the application will show video streaming from every view for a predefined period of time.
- MAP BROWSER: the map browser permits to represent remote sites onto multilevel graphical maps, where objects such as cameras, fire sensors connected to the DCC Premium can be organised. These objects can be linked to a sub-map. When clicked, the map browser shows the sub-map. On the map a link to a view of the view browser can be integrated. When clicked, the view browser creates the view associated with the link. The DCC Premium is able to show an unlimited number of map browsers.
- ALARM VIEWER: it is a dialog window that permits to watch the alarms sent from an authorized site (or group of site) in a live streaming connection window. Its interface is similar to the View browser interface. In fact, the functionality and the mode of use is the same for both parts with the main difference: the View browser manages live streaming connection of non-alarmed sites, the Alarm viewer manages only the alarmed sites.